The new biodegradable foam has more benefits beyond keeping our waterways cleaner. The new design out-performs the original plastic design in every way.
• 30% Lighter: Easier, more efficient casting and delivery.
• Suspends 25% more weight on the water.
• Stealth: Neutral-colored post is less visible to fish, and the lighter overall weight lands softer on the water.
• Sensitivity: Better strike detection.
• Durability: No more leaks, dents, holes, cracks or pops!
• Easier to see leader slot when attaching.
• Hurts 38.6% less when you hit yourself in the back of the head on a forward cast.
One thing that has not changed: The most innovative locking mechanism in the world for attaching to your leader.
• Standard Rigging:
• Unscrew the locking nut
• Lay the butt section of your leader in the slot
• Replace the locking nut and tighten down
• Note: For smaller diameter leaders, you can remove the rubber washer for a tighter fit. This will not result in a damaged leader
• 90 Degree Rigging:
• Remove the locking nut
• Thread your leader through the locking nut and slide up to the butt section
• Place leader butt section in the slot on top of the indicator
• Tighten locking nut down on the post as shown with leader sticking out one side, then out the top